From June 27 to 30, 2023, the World of QUANTUM will take place for the second time, parallel to LASER World of PHOTONICS, at the Munich exhibition center. DIVQSec members will also be present here at the various pillars of the trade fair, either as exhibitors or as contributors to the diverse supporting program, e.g. as organizers of networking events or panels.
The Application Panel “Quantum Technologies – Communication” will take place on June 29 from 1 p.m. in Hall A1 (Booth A1.527) and combines an introduction to the topic of quantum communication/quantum key distribution (QKD) by DIVQSec members Dr. Bettina Heim (OHB) and Dr. Felix Wissel (Deutsche Telekom) with application-oriented contributions from research and industry. The choice of speakers reflects the DIVQSec conviction that the industrial implementation of QKD requires the coordination of actors from various fields such as classical cryptography, system security and integration, component manufacturing and network operation, but also highlights the customer perspective, post-quantum cryptography (PQC) as well as security and certification aspects.
We look forward to welcoming as many of you as possible!
Overview of the speakers:
- Dr. Bettina Heim, OHB Systems AG & Dr. Felix Wissel, Deutsche Telekom Technik GmbH & Prof. Dr. Andreas Tünnermann, Fraunhofer IOF: Introduction into quantum communication
- Dr. René Steiner, EC: How EuroQCI supports the uptake of QC in the EU
- Niklas Lindman, ESA: 1st Generation – preparing for EuroQCI
- Dr. Edeltraud Leibrock, Connected Innovations: How safe is safe? Developments and requirements from a Financial Services perspective
- Dr. Marcell Gall, OHB System AG: QKD in Space – unique challenges in satellite-based Quantum Communication
- Dr. Manfred Lochter, BSI: QKD and PQC from a security perspective
- Imran Khan, KEEQuant & Dr. Jasper Rödiger, R&S Cybersecurity : The SEQRET project within the Digital Europe Programme
- Dr. Helmut Griesser, ADVA Network Security: QKD for the optical transport network
- Marc Vanterberghe, DT GBS Belgium, : QKD@DT: DT´s Journey to Quantum Safeness
- Dr. Alberto Comin, Airbus, : Airbus Group Satellite QKD Programs
- Dr. Kevin Füchsel, Quantum Optics Jena: Quantum Key Distribution with Entangled Photons – How Noble Price Physics Revolutionize Cybersecurity
- Dr. Emmanuel Fretel, Aurea Technology: Quantum safe communication, from Ground to Space!